Contact: Eureo Holding SAS, Paul-Heyse-Straße 6, D-80336 Munich
§ 1 Object and scope
- The company Eureo Holding SAS (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer") organizes the Connexio trade fair (hereinafter referred to as the "Trade Fair"). All questions about the fair (conditions of participation, expiry, etc.) must be addressed to the organizer (to the address noted above in this document).
- The present general conditions enter into force with the signing of the contract.
§ 2 Conditions of participation
Anyone wishing to attend the event as an exhibitor declares his / her desire to participate by completing the registration form in the online portal of the fair filled in and sent electronically.
- The application is considered an irrevocable commitment.
- The organizer reserves the right to refuse applications from institutions or companies for any reason. The organizer informs the exhibitor concerned about a possible rejection and pays back any payments already made.
§ 3 Resignation
- The organizer may withdraw from the concluded contract with immediate effect vis-à-vis the exhibitor, if the conditions in the person of the exhibitor on which the registration is based are not or no longer exist. In particular, the organizer is entitled to withdraw from the contract if, after a reminder has been given, the settlement of the measurement invoice is not made within the period set by the organizer. If the cancellation occurs in this case up to 30 days before the start of the trade fair, the exhibitor must reimburse the organizer for the expenses so far with an amount equal to 50% of the sum of the agreed services. If the resignation takes place after this date, the exhibitor must reimburse the organizer in full for the services ordered.
- If an exhibitor cancels his participation in the fair, the organizer is entitled to withhold 50% of the payments already made. If no payment has been made, the organizer must pay 50% of the sum of the agreed services. If the cancellation occurs 30 days before the start of the trade fair or later, the organizer must pay the total.
- If the online exhibition stand is not filled by the exhibitor, the services ordered must be paid in full.
§ 4. Prices & terms of payment
The costs incurred depending on the agreed services are specified in the respective current trade fair documents. The prices valid at the time of the order are binding.
- Terms of payment
The participation fee will be sent to the exhibitor after registration and admission
- Failure to comply with the terms of payment shall result in any payment default (whether partial or total) of the amounts due, amounting to three times the statutory interest rate, in accordance with Articles L. 441 - 6 of the French Commercial Code.
§ 5 Stand design & stand operation
- Upon submission of the application, the exhibitor must submit documents to the organizer for the planned trade fair appearance.
- Each exhibitor will be provided with 2D basic models with different equipment features to suit their own corporate design.
- All proprietary and corporate communications means such as e.g. logos, videos, banners, documents, etc. will be placed by the exhibitor on the stand and on the trade fair page to adapt the stand design and the online trade fair presentation.
- Every exhibitor receives a trade fair plan in good time before the start of the fair, on which all exhibitors and the daily routine are shown.
- Presence of the exhibitor
During the opening hours of the trade fair, every company stand must be permanently occupied by at least one representative of the exhibitor virtually / online. The exhibitor is obliged to operate the exhibition stand according to contract during the entire duration of the trade fair.
- Each exhibitor is obliged to present on his stand only products and / or services that are directly related to the purpose of the exhibition.
- The customer has to provide the necessary technical infrastructure, in particular a stable telecommunication connection.
§ 6 Communication
- The exhibitor / sponsor permits the organizer to use its logo and other trademarks (company and / or brand names, etc.) and for any advertising campaign organized by the organizer for the purpose of promoting the fair. In particular, the exhibitor authorizes the organizer to use his logos and other trademarks on all communication media used by the organizer to promote the fair.
- The content on which the trade fair website (www.connexio-career.com) is based may not be copied or distributed for commercial purposes or otherwise commercially exploited or reproduced without the prior consent of the copyright holders. The layout of the Connexio-Career exhibition may only be reproduced and / or used on other websites with the prior written consent of the owner.
- Each exhibitor is obliged to provide the organizer with the information required for its integration into the communication campaigns of the trade fair within the specified deadlines. All information provided after the deadline can not be considered. The organizer expressly reserves the right to accept or refuse all information / data from the exhibitor that contradicts the purpose and / or the purpose of the fair.
§ 7 Changes, cancellation, force majeure
- In the event that force majeure or unpredictable events for which the Organizer is not responsible make it impossible to hold the fair as scheduled, the Organizer is entitled to cancel the show or to hold it on another date or on the occasion of the event cancel or shorten them. The organizer must make such decisions as early as possible. In all cases claims for damages of the exhibitor are excluded.
- In case of cancellation, the reciprocal performance obligations of the contracting parties shall cease to apply; Claims for reimbursement of expenses already incurred or damages can not be derived from the cancellation. However, the organizer will reimburse any payments already made by the exhibitor for services that have not yet been rendered at the time of the cancellation insofar as the exhibitor is responsible for the cancellation.
§ 8 Termination
The organizer has the right to termination without notice for good cause. Important reasons are for example:
- if the exhibitor does not comply with the contractual obligations or grossly violates them. In this case, the organizer can immediately exclude the exhibitor from the fair with all consequences
- at impracticability of the contract.
- if the exhibitor is in arrears with a substantial part of the payments.
- if the exhibitor is insolvent.
- if the participation takes place stating false information / information of the exhibitor.
The notice of termination requires the written form to be effective. In all these cases, the exhibitor's obligations regarding the payment of the agreed services remain.
§ 9 Liability
- Unless otherwise agreed below, claims for damages by the exhibitor against the organizer are excluded. The above exclusion of liability also applies in favor of the legal representatives and vicarious agents of the organizer
- All exhibitors assume responsibility for the furnishing of the presentation areas and for the transmitted content that is used for the purpose of advertising.
- A liability for any incorrect, incomplete or non-implementation (e.g. incorrect, incomplete or no reproduction or labeling) of the information provided by the exhibitor for the purpose of fair advertising does not apply. In the event of omission, the exhibitor can only refund the already paid payments, with the exclusion of any compensation.
- Only fair-related advertising measures of exhibitors are permissible which do not violate applicable law, in particular the law against unfair competition or common decency.
- The liability of the organizer for a certain exhibition success is excluded.
- The Organizer's proven liability is expressly limited to compensation for direct property damage, except for intangible and / or indirect damages, including, but not limited to, loss of revenue, operating loss, business or image loss, etc., subject to mandatory statutory or regulatory requirements.
- Irrespective of the reason for any claims of the exhibitor, the liability of the organizer is limited to a total amount of damages limited to the total price of the stand booking.
§ 10 Applicable Law & Jurisdiction
- These terms and conditions are governed by French law.
- Place of jurisdiction for disputes, which in connection with the interpretation or the fulfillment of the present general terms and conditions is exclusively Lyon in France.
- Should any provision of these Terms and conditions be ineffective, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.
- In place of the ineffective provisions shall apply those regulations, which come closest to the economic purpose of the contract and the appropriate protection of the mutual interests.